Shout out to all the religious kids who keep their beliefs to themselves in the middle of science class.
shout out also to the atheists who don’t shit on everyone else’s beliefs “because science”
shout out to everyone who can accept science and religion coexisting
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
im pretty sure the person made the picture as a joke just to get a reaction and you guys really supplied them with one hell of one omg bless it
my ex is still logged into twitter on my phone
i could be cliche and tweet ‘I’m a DOUCHEEE lol’
every few days i will tweet something he would totally say
but he will never remember tweeting it
slowly the slightly out of place tweets will drive him insane
you are satan
Steve Rogers says a witty one liner, but doesn’t have a plane to jump out of. He begins to sweat nervously as he did not plan for this.
Happy birthday Lee Pace!
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS I AM CRYING REAL TEARS
do this with smaug
I just want everyone to see how unrealistic some expectations are.
Dude I don’t even shower everyday
LET IT GROW, LET IT GROW
DONT SHAVE MY LEGS ANYMORE
LET IT GROW, LET IT GROW
BIN THE WAX AND RAZOOOORS
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY’RE GOING TO SAY
LET THE HAIR GROW LOOOONG
nobody touches me anyway *silently sobs*
This is a gif that should be in every Trekkie’s blog
That right there is my idol! She went in for a double ass slap and did is flawlessly
This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, and it just keeps getting better the longer I watch it.
Their reactions; especially Jim’s.
Tony being a dork and entering every room just before Bucky does so he can loudly announce that winter is coming
He is a Stark, after all.
Horror movie idea: a succubus who picks up guys at bookstores by playing manic pixie dream girl. They go on a date and everything’s perfect. The entire movie is an indie rom com until they sleep together for the first time and she rips out his heart and eats it. The movie ends with her “accidentally bumping into” another guy at a bookstore. The cycle begins again
say “oh my god look at the blood on her pants” in a crowded hall & the girls who turn around are the ones on their period
alright satan lets take it down a notch sweetie
Says tumblr user niggercakes
thE FUCKING TEXT IS STILL SO FUCKING FUNNY TO ME IM GONNA FUCKIGN PSIS MYSELF