I love this new update
My fav thing about tumblr is the complete lack of country music it makes me feel like this is where I should be
*spits tobacco out* git yer pitchforks and tractors ready boys I found me one of them city slickers that probably listens that hippity hoppity rap crap
a little girl who grows up thinking all doors are automatic but actually she’s haunted by a really polite ghost
how do people even fuck up movie adaptations there’s literally a written plot all set out for you with character descriptions and dialogue
i wonder how many people i’m in the “i’d be down if you asked” zone with
I was just joking with him, but the look he gave me was complete betrayal
Oh my god the face
I was able to fit the whole thing into one gif!
I love the look on his face when he gets to the smallest one.
i literally watched this and waited for a really long time fuck you okay fuck you
i envy people that come up with witty comebacks on the spot because i’m gonna need at least a 3 day notice
harry potter: “albus severus, blah blah blah slytherin tootle toot fart noise you were named after the bravest man i’ve ever known”
teddy lupin: “hey uh… remember my fucking dad”
[albus arrives at hogwarts]
albus: “hello professor! did you know severus snape? my dad says he was the bravest man he ever knew”
neville longbottom: “is that fucking right”
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
if you’re on the street and an old person smiles at you and you dont smile back there is something seriously wrong with you